Facts & Figures
2012 Facts and Figures:
- Donated food totaled 646,603 pounds of food.
- We gave out 615,372 pounds of food
- 950 people volunteered an average of 6 hours per month to the pantry to keep us operational and serving the clients with caring and compassion.
The increase in donated food was in large part due to our new partnership with three local grocery stores. Three days a week, Jewel, Target adn Walmart donate fresh produce, dairy items and other food items to the pantry for our clients.
Service to the Community:
- 525 new clients found us and on their first visit they began to receive food.
- We serve a total of 29,603 in 2012
- Over 10,600 hours were worked in 2011 by many community volunteers at food drives, shifts at food pantry and sorting and moving food.